The Partnering Platform powered by Meeting Mojo is an online tool to set up partnering meetings at the Life Science Nation Partnering Forum during Redefining Early Stage Investments (RESI) conferences.
To get started:
- Please login to access your account.
- If you forgot your password, click here to reset it.
- Once you have logged in, click “Account” to update your company and professional bio. These can include a brief profile, logo and personal portrait (.jpg or .png, max file size 1Mb).
- Change your password and/or email preference here if required.
- PRO TIP: Complete profile information makes it easier for other attendees to find and research your company and request meetings with you.
Check your Schedule
- Go to “Schedule” to update your schedule. Block off any times you are not free or are attending panels.
- Click the “toggle icon” on the times you wish to be unavailable for meetings. It is important that you do this to avoid receiving meeting requests for inconvenient times.
- You can also print your schedule directly from this page using the 'Print' link.
Need additional support?
Check our FAQ guide which contains instructions on how to use the meeting system.
Not getting emails from this scheduler?
Emails are sometimes filtered by your provider, corporate IT or application settings. Messages you have sent, or received from other participants, can be viewed in your Messages area when you log in.
If you need assistance please check our FAQ guide. If you do not find the answer there please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +1 (617) 580-5011.